Tuesday, March 1, 2011

How Do You Change The Cat On Oovoo

favorites in February ...


Care Products:
  • Clarins - Lotion Douce Tonifitante: bought this month, and very fond of. Very moisturizing, great for dry or even dry skin. It does not burn, stretched after application my skin at all - I'm happy and excited.

Cosmetics:
  • Esprit - Color Last "Rosewood" Beautiful color and the small brush is just awesome, I facilitated the mission of the enormous nail varnish. >> HERE \u0026lt;\u0026lt; I can marvel at the color on my nails ;-)...
  • Essence - Black Mania "Carbon Gloss Black Eye Pencil: Super to blur :-)
  • Essence - Multi Action Mascara: Economic and well, so a momentary favorite of mine
  • Calvin Klein - Endless cream!. "Sand": Covers reliable Rötugen and small impurities around and on my nose from
  • Chanel - Rouge Allure "Coquette".! Long shelf life, great color When I ve no desire to nude lip, this is coming here very often and uses the last month was surprisingly often the case :-)
  • Astor - Liquid Lip Care Gloss "Nude Rose". I like the comfort of this lip gloss, and of course the nice subtle color.
  • MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish "Medium": I love this powder, I use it but only as a "Foundation" spare. The opacity of this powder is enough for me totally off at my skin, it leaves a not appear "mealy," she lets the natural "glow" of the skin caused by lightning, in turn conceals the powder to small bumps and makes my complexion look very evenly . TOLL
  • Dior - Diorskin Forever ": When I used last month Liquid Foundation, these here. It has SPF 25, which I find very positive and the Best of all: it smells soooooooooooo good. Am completely satisfied this ...
  • Dior - 5 Couleurs "Earth Tones": All of beautiful eyeshadow colors, they used a lot.
  • Dior - Poudre Shimmer "Amber Diamond": addition to "Soft and Gentle" by MAC my favorite highlighter.




Jewels:


taken this month almost all my new rings from H & M - the other colors I'll buy I most certainly have. >> HERE \u0026lt;\u0026lt; you can inspect one :-)!

My rose-colored pearl Ohrsteckerchen and my pearl bracelet to which I have always worn red gold Clock from Asos - just pretty >> here \u0026lt;\u0026lt;!


0 comments:

Post a Comment