Sunday, February 13, 2011

Adjusting Furnace Flame

Limited Edition "Flora Lista" Catrice

As I reported, I bought some of the "Flora Lista" . I could not resist it ;-)! It has been long and again the first limited edition from the drugstore that I've bought something. This was allowed to:



Overall, I find the package again very nice, I like the transparent hard plastic packaging and even the flower-print is very cute! But all in all but very unspectacular.


The coatings:


There are a total of four coats. I have taken only " Coral's Enchanted Garden " and "Lavender Breeze . The First is an orange, which certainly looks to sun-tanned skin is very good. The second is a white with a slight touch of purple. This I would wear solo or as a "basic" paint for Stamper.

cost € 2.45 and they have it contained 8 ml.

I'm curious how they make themselves. Wear full pictures to and I will nach.Heute aussprobieren "Coral's Enchanted Garden".



The Shadow:

are in the LE, there are five eye shadows, three with and two shimmering with matte finish. I must admit the color output has been quite quite disappointed.

Only the pigmentation of " Berry Fairy " is quite good. A pretty berry, which is very metallic.





" Walk In The Woods " is a light taupe, but the pigmentation is not very good, but I found the color is so pretty .





cost a Shadow € 2.75 and it contained 2.5 grams.



The Rouge:


for the heart! He will also be sold out quickly, I was lucky, could still grab the last copy.

" As Lively As Ever " is a matte Rouge, which consists of two colors. One side is a coral pink, the other side a beautiful peach-colored clay .

I like those kind of rouge, since one his individual can mix colors.

For fair-skinned girls this is very nice :-). Cost

he has mentioned are € 3.95 and 6 g.


The pigmentation is rather mediocre, but what I find at Rouge in order. Very nice color, it makes me look very fresh.



My final thoughts:

The Rouge " As Lively As Ever " For me - as I said - the heart, I like him very much and he will surely still often used. " Berry Fairy " is also very pretty, especially with blue eyes very beautiful.

The other products were less interesting for me, maybe for one or the other would still be there a nail varnish.



Have you been able to sift?
War for something?










0 comments:

Post a Comment