Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Put Makeup On Over Effudex

[Geswatcht] Chanel - Coco Rouge "Peregrina"


This lipstick "Peregrina" is from the Coco Rouge series and comes from the Spring Collection 2011 of Chanel.

I think that is definitely not my last be lipstick from Coco Rouge series. I like the texture very much, is nice in color, dry my lips no. Here it is worth it to pay the high price of 27,50 €. Still have a year, I would never, never, never so much money paid for a lipstick - well Nope - it will not be my last:-D, is simply a piece of luxury, which you can treat yourself happy and yet affordable! The Haltbakeit I like, three hours he keeps at me.

"Peregrina" is a beautiful soft peach tone with delicate golden shimmer , the one on the lips but was not increasing. The finish is not glossig, but not dull, so a :-) beautiful centerpiece.



I'm not the perfect lips to the swatches, but show it to you anyway ;-). Find them still quite nice, not too big nor too small - I am so happy and that's the case.



"Peregrina" is such a beautiful spring and summer color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment