Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bkt Hair Straightening

I can smell the spring already - Yves Saint Laurent "Parisienne"

I have long cast an eye on this perfume - Yves Saint Laurent "Parisienne" . In the winter it was not the right thing, but for the next Spring and summer, a very nice fragrance!


"The portrait of an incredible free woman. Free in their thoughts, free in their actions. It is not born in Paris, but Paris it takes for itself. Because you know how you love and how to live. A perfume full of femininity, enriched with the touch of the man who hugged her. Composition with vinyl Accord, Damask rose, violet, sandalwood and vetiver seduced by a floral and woody structure that shines in their mystery .

Fragrance: floral, Oriental

Text Source: www.douglas.de

On Feel of this fragrance, you get truly spring fever. I personally find that it smells a little Himberren and for flowers. Just for Flowers and Sun - HEAVENLY. The scent smells sweet, but despite its non-intrusive, even a little wicked - a great mix - could do is smell it!


The box is really beautiful, I will not dispose of for sure!
Purchased


I have it with Mueller in a set for € 35.95. . Includes 30 ml Eau de Parfum and 50ml Body Lotion € 47.95 must be paid at Douglas ml for 30 - again struck a bargain :-)

The body lotion smells really very long, I can smell it even after four hours. Now I'm considering to buy it in the original size, look! Even the fragrance smells very long, I've taken it true all day, I've also sprayed very little!


Introductory times on the occasion of this fragrance! Maybe you like it as much as me :-)!


0 comments:

Post a Comment