Monday, January 17, 2011

Carrot Oil For Tanning

:-) [Info] New collection seen on HotHoops


Hallöchen my dear readers,

like many other bloggers too, I too was written by HotHoops , with the request that I have the most beautiful pieces of jewelry from the new collection of short present. >> HERE \u0026lt;\u0026lt; it comes to the new collection! There

Overall, it amazes 43 new pieces of jewelry :-).

Now to my favorite pieces of jewelry from the new collection:
Hoops - Large, relief appearance, gold
€ 6.95
since early years, I love hoop earrings, wide variations in the most! Therefore, these are among my favorites.
Bracelet - Stretch, Vintage
€ 6.95
The larger a bracelet, the better for me :-).

Necklace - Owl, Long, Vintage
Viewed € 8.95
and immediately in love, everything has to say about this chain is not well :-)!
Fashion Jewelry Ring - sparrows, retro Dual
€ 7.95
double rings I find very interesting and this is beautiful, unfortunately I have not even yet!


Did you have your favorites from the new collection displayed?
May you and how you find my selected pieces :-)?

0 comments:

Post a Comment