Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Toblerone Calories One Piece

of eleven" Calm fashion "by MAC:


The beautiful piece I have done from the current "Cham Pale" LE of MAC, but this is likely to be sold out größteils!

"The limited edition Lip Conditioner with soft colors and soothing lavender aromatherapy for the ultimate pout A true all-rounder. Give your lips moisture, preparing you perfectly and protects against UVA / UVB SPF 15 "
Text Source: maccosmetics.de


facts:

Price: € 17.50
Content: 15 ml
color: light neutral beige (according to MAC)


The Lip Conditioner comes in a Plastiktiegelchen therefore, is chock-full of product, it is my first one, unfortunately I have not been the Lip Conditioner. paid attention. But the pictures he has pleased me so much that he simply had to. I was not disappointed and he will not have been the last.

MAC describes as a light, neutral beige - but I must say that for me it is a gorgeous dusky pink , Beige is different for me was: - /.

The Lip Conditioner smells slightly of lavender what I like very much! He very pleasant taste , because I already had one or other lip balm that tasted really disgusting!


He maintains wonderful protects lips with SPF 15 . I am very convinced of this product. It takes the own lip color a little back , leaves a quality finish glos, but of course not like a lip gloss. My lips look so great just geplegt from what they are of course ;-). For me, he also holds 2 - 3 hours.



If you sight the lip conditioner still on a counter, take it with :-)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment