Monday, January 24, 2011

How To Raise Platform Bed

[TAG] What's in your Make-up bag? My new

This day is almost a yard long beard, but I'm still with :-)! However, it was said that I rumschleppe all this stuff with me when I really need all day - late evening - am on the move. Otherwise, only a lipstick / gloss my choice, a lip balm, hand cream and a hand-hygiene!

My current make-up bag I have a Parfumset. Well, it fits into a lot, you have to keep sending for a new bag Aussschau!



The content :-)!


Includes: would
  • a hand care (a must for me)
  • a hand-disinfection (if I do not have it, I do not care, my lip /)
  • a scented body lotion
  • a small perfume (I love J'adore, use since I'm 16 years old - - it is my scent)
  • Kabuki Brush and Rouge Rouge
  • a
  • : Apply Tinted Lip Care & Lip-Con.
  • a mini nail
  • a small mirror
  • whether one ;-)
  • a hair clip and rubber
  • eyeliner
  • the lipstick / gloss I'm currently on my lips
  • a powder

What a woman must also always be rumschleppen * g *!

must remain

0 comments:

Post a Comment