Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Shoprite Employees Piercings

yesterday ordered from ASOS :-)...

I finally did, I have two watches in ASOS.de ordered! I have long cast an eye on this type of watch, I like the style really love. Hopefully I like them even if I wear around my wrist - I like big and flashy watches. I wear more jewelry then usually never more than small Ohrsteckerchen ...

ASOS - Boyfriend-style wristwatch / € 38.46
in rose gold
The Clock I had recently with a "Youtuberin" seen and I was immediately hooked! So they had to, I'm very excited.

ASOS - watch in tortoiseshell and gold-Optics / € 38.46
I actually wanted to buy a clock, but I found it so cool that they also had to - so they walked Zack in my shopping :-)
Batiste - Diva - dry shampoo / 2,88 €
I always wanted to try a dry shampoo and it was discovered by accident in the shop. I'm curious on this product and I will surely tell about it!


Have you ever ordered from ASOS?

0 comments:

Post a Comment