Monday, January 31, 2011

Samples Of Letters To Radio For Church Program

favorites in January ...


In January a lot and often used :-)!


care products
  • Clarins - Créme Riche Désaltérante: already used last month very much. Simply a great very rich Wintercremé that makes my skin wonderfully soft.
  • Balea - Creme Peeling: Peeling Great for a small price!
  • LUSH - The Olive Branch: I'm in love with this shower gel from the smell and effect of care towards me excited.. In my next LUSH order I plan to buy the 500 ml bottle.

Cosmetics
  • MAC - Paint Pot "Let Me Pop": super pretty color - I just like very much! * click *
  • MAC - Tinted Lip Conditioner "Calm Mode: Smooth lips with a hint of color - simply brilliant this part ;-). * click *
  • Sleek - Blush "Rose Gold": A nice Blush for little money. * click *
  • p2 - Victim Color Nail polish "Passion": The absolute most beautiful red
  • MAC - Lipstick "Myth": for a nice nude lip.
  • MAC'-Mineralize Skinfinish "Medium": The powder I have last month as a "Foundation" worn! Wirikt very natural.
  • Chanel - Poudre Universelle Libre "50 Pêche": Terrific powder, which is worth every penny. A review to follow!

I'm curious about your favorite months :-)!




0 comments:

Post a Comment