Monday, January 17, 2011

What Hair Gel Is The Strongest

[Geswatcht] Paint Pot "Let Me Pop"

I get angry in retrospect, that I have not bought, nor the other Paint Pots :-(, maybe I can get hold of it somewhere, if one would like to make his, please notify me * g *!


"Let Me Pop" is really a great sound and great for the coming summer and spring. A delicate peach with light copper strike and wonderful golden glitter - just awesome! Take my eyes really nice shine. Use it as a base, but yesterday I only used as eyeshadow, looks great and is incredibly fast! As a base he brings the eye shadow really add sparkle and glitter of gold is not lost.


He is a lot creamier than the Paint Pots are available in the standard range of MAC. Nevertheless, he slips me at the crease on the lid it also dries up a little!




Have you Paint you a pot from the "Cham Pale risen?
If so, show her satisfied?



0 comments:

Post a Comment